Become a Certified OptimalNidra Therapist or Take The Program for Your Own Health and Healing Journey
What is OptimalNidra?
OptimalNidra is a practice that every body can participate in. It is the practice of building conscious periods of rest into your daily routine. In the world today it is common for us to squeeze every single minute out of the day without taking a few minutes to rest & rejuvenate.
Why Take OptimalNidra Training?
- Help yourself and your clients learn how to put a pause before reacting.
- Help your clients to experience co-regulation due to your nervous system being strong, stable and quiet.
- Become able to observe your own judgements, and help your clients learn how to observe themselves.
- Learn to be honest with yourself and teach your clients how to be honest about their lives.
- Both you and your clients will learn how to dance with fear, attachment, and aversion.
- Learn how to draw your senses inward and then teach your clients to do the same.
- Experience true relaxation and ease for yourself and then share with clients.
- Create effective OptimalNidra practices for yourself and your clients.
- Feel confident that you are creating a safe space for your clients to go deeply into OptimalNidra for healing.
- Learn to be skillful in teaching the subtle practices that have deep impact for yourself and your clients.
- Help yourself and your clients digest the emotions of their lives.
- Learn about the importance of intentional rest in a society that is over stimulating to the senses.
- Teach yourself and your clients how to BE, instead of always moving and doing.
- Be confident that you will not harm clients as you take them deeply into mediation and know what to do if they have an adverse reaction.
- Become comfortable and confident when teaching students who have experienced trauma.
Who Can Take OptimalNidra Training?
Yoga Practitioners, Yoga Teachers, Yoga Therapists, Ayurvedic Practitioners, Mental Healthcare Professionals, Physical & Occupational Therapists, Medical Professionals, Teachers & Preachers.
Creating Your Best Self Using OptimalNidra
“Part of my dinacharya or daily practice is not to be swayed by the impact of day-to-day demands. I come back to being with the breath and the routine that OptimalNidra offers, which keeps me centered and able to maintain calm amidst the chaos.” – Sonya Chapnick
OptimalNidra is based on an individualized assessment of the client! As an OptimalNidra Therapist you will spend time understanding personal needs, patterns and habits of your clients. You will then design an OptimalNidra care plan that can help to bring your clients to a state of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual balance. OptimalNidra Therapists will be trained in how to help people with anxiety, insomnia, burnout, depression, chronic pain, addiction and more. We spend time getting to know the client so that we can make the client the center of the OptimalNidra Therapeutic Plan. The client will then try your care plan for 3-10 days and report back to the therapist to see if any changes need to be made. The client will use your therapeutic plan for years to help them sleep, feel less anxious, give them energy and focus, stoke one’s passion for life again, work with pain, soothe and pacify one’s cravings, and even build the confidence to be the best version of themself!
OptimalNidra can be used by people of any age, any race, any religion or culture, any socioeconomic level, and any gender or sexual identity to heal their deepest patterns that are keeping them from living a joyful life. The foundation of the OptimalNidra Method comes from India’s ancient yogis and includes universal truths that go beyond time and space. The wisdom of these sages, or rishis, has been passed down for thousands of years and has withstood the test of time and context. There is no reason to believe these techniques will not work for your clients, just as they have for so many others.
Resources that enhance your OptimalNidra experience include:
The Gold Zone eBook which is a companion to The Optimal State Mobile App, which is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Bring Yourself Back
You know that feeling you get when everything is going your way and you feel no heaviness? That is called being in Balance. This is a feeling you can achieve on a daily basis! By being balanced you can release feelings of depression and anxiety, chronic pain or burnout. It takes some time to allow your nervous system to relax and reprogram to a new baseline. We are here to help you do just that!
Notice Your Habits
We all have habits and patterns that do not serve us. The problem is that we rush through life and never really have the chance to slow down and observe what is happening in our body, mind and spirit. OptimalNidra is the daily practice that can help you connect deeply with yourself again. This is the first step towards healing and creating the life you really want. Now is the time. This is your signal.
Gain Hope &
Sometimes we get so overwhelmed and down on ourselves that we get confused about which direction to go next. We want to be happy, but we feel lost. Let our OptimalNidra team help you to get back in touch with who you really are at your core. And then from this place you can get clarity about a way forward, build your new identity, and relax into the new life you are creating for yourself.